FIGHTING FOAM FOAM 3% VINAFOAM
The lowest price tested unifoam 3% fire fighting foam in HCMC, Hanoi is distributed by HT-FIRE. Buy in bulk we get free home delivery and special offers.
What is firefighting foam? Fluorine-free, low-viscosity, concentrated fire extinguishing foam for extinguishing fires of hydrocarbon origin and solids fires. UNIFOAM 3% fire fighting foam is composed of organic solvents, hydrocarbon surfactants and other performance additives. UNIFOAM 3 does not contain any halogen-based organic compounds, foam concentrates or foam solutions are easily biodegradable and environmentally friendly. The UNIFOAM 3% Fire Extinguishing Foam creates foam to prevent oxygen from contacting the fuel or the burning area, thereby effectively extinguishing the fire.
FIRE FIGHTING APPLICATION 3% UNIFOAM
- UNIFOAM 3% Fire Foam is suitable for use with fresh water to extinguish Class B (hydrocarbon feed) fires. Not suitable for fires from polar fuels.
- UNIFOAM 3% Fire Extinguishing Foam is also used to extinguish Class A fires (solids fires) because of its excellent wetting properties.
- Foam fire should be used with liquid spray tools (foam chamber, nozzle, ...) with low, medium, high expansion.
- The application of Unifoam firefighting foam achieves excellent results when extinguishing and preventing re-ignition in hydrocarbon fuel fires).
FIRE FIGHTING FOAM USE RATE
- UNIFOAM 3: Concentrated Foam is recommended:
- Class A fires (solids fires) 3%
- Hydrocarbon fires : 3%
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF FIRE FLUX
- Color: Light yellow solution
- Density, 20Oc: 1.035 ± 0.01
- pH, 20oC: 8 ± 1.0
- Viscosity, 375 s-1, mPa.s (Brokfield viscometer) 20oC:≤ 5 mPa.s
CHARACTERISTICS OF FIRE FIGHTING
- Surface tension, (% in deionized water), mN/m: ≤ 30 mN/m
- Low expansion: > 7
- 25% water saving time: > 2 minutes 30 seconds
FIRE FIGHTING INSPECTION according to TCVN
Unifoam 3% fire fighting foam is tested and meets the following standards: TCVN 7278: 2003
COMPATIBILITY WITH CONTAINING MATERIALS
UNIFOAM 3 is compatible with standard carbon black steel and materials manufactured from stainless steel (304 and 316) or brass compounds. Other recommended materials are Polyethylene and Aluminum. Avoid using galvanized pipes and fittings, which can cause corrosion.
The shelf life of the product is 11 years if stored according to the manufacturer's instructions. Samples of the foam are sent to the manufacturer or to a qualified laboratory for annual quality testing.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- Storage temperature: from 0oC to 50oC.
- If the product is frozen during storage and transportation, the defrosting process will return the product to its full functionality. It is best to stir well after defrosting the product.
ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS AND SMALL TOXICOLOGY
- Toxicity to aquatic life
- Aquatic environments, from sensitive species to highly tolerant species, are not affected by UNIFOAM 3 fire-fighting foam.
- Unifoam 3% Fire Extinguishing Foam is an excellent biodegradable product when the ratio of BOD14/COD ~ 0.85
- Wastewater treatment problem
- Due to its excellent biodegradability, the Unifoam 3% fire fighting foam product requires almost no wastewater treatment system.
UNIFOAM 3 products are available in cans (20 L), pails (200L) or IBCs (1000L).